4.20.2010

Loook What KatyDidCrafts Did


Yes, I am ALIVE! This having a day job is really cramping my crafting style. Oh well, it does pay the bills and keep me in crafting supplies. So, I had two readers link up for LOOK WHAT I DID

Thanks to KatyDidCraft and Sandyh50!

Sandy won one of the Birthday Blog Candy packages. (BTW, I finally mailed those so be looking for your packages ladies. They should arrive towards the end of this week.) This means Sandy has gotten some page time here on Asleep on the Couch, so this week's 

LWID Featured Designer is





I have to admit, the designer is a good friend and I am a little partial to her work. She is super cool and her felted stuffed animals are just adorable. She has several other pictures of her creations as well as many of her other interest featured on here blog. Head on over and check it out...

Thanks for stopping by Asleep on the Couch. My hope is to get some cards posted this week and to start another LOOK WHAT I DID. Dig through your stash of creations and accomplishments and find what you can share with the rest of us. I'd love to hear from you so leave a comment or ask a question.

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!