6.03.2008

One more to go...

I may head north to the mountains for a few days, no computer there, so I might be MIA, again, for a short time. It is so hard to commit to the drive, because it takes so much money to buy the gas to make the trip. I am still in debates with myself, if you don't see any new post, then I guess I decided to splurge and go.

Before I go, I wanted to post my other 2S4Y card made from Laura's sketch. I pulled out the Bug for this one! It is kind of a Monet. In that you need to look at the card from a distance, not close up. My execution is a little sloppy. I was trying many new techniques. I learned from my mistakes, but did not start over after each flaw. What do they say about flaws adding character? Plus, my camera is taking horrible pictures. Really want a new camera, but it is close to the bottom of the list of wants and needs. Oh, well, you still get the picture. Hee, hee ;).
Card base: Joann's Paper Craft Essentials
CS: DCWV Neutrals
PP: American Crafts
Black and Red ribbon
Watercolor pencils, Dove Blender, and bling
Sentiment printed from computer
Now, all I have left is a birthday card for my dad!
Happy Day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh those colors are super for Fathers Day - T/Hilfiger Colors - my Father would love them. Thanks for doing another card - your takes on the sketches are great
    :)
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally
    Your the best!!! I love your enthusiasm:)
    Your take on my sketch is so cute!!! I find making Father's Day cards the hardest! You nailed this one!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous Father's Day card!!! You did a great job!! I love the embossed background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!! Love the circle embossing!!! Great take on the sketch!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!