8.27.2008

Where oh where has Sally gone?

She is in Savannah, GA. New job and living in the La Quinta. Amazing how much effort it takes to pack, store and relocate. All of my lovely paper craft supplies are packed in boxes and I am missing them. I hope to have a small collection of tools and paper available in September. Of course, I am now in a city with Michael's, Joann's, AC Moore and local scrap stores. I may purchase as much as I already own before I unpack my boxes.

Once I get "situated" in my temporary apartment, I will start posting regularly. I did not get a chance to remind you to check out the latest cards on My Sketch World. So, go by and have a look. We are taking the month of September off, so look for sneak peeks and updates in October. I am off to work. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!