10.13.2009

New Cards and birthday balls

Howdy,

Spent the weekend with my family for my nephew's 3rd birthday! Amazing how they grow and change so quickly. Every time I see the kids, they are doing something new and exciting. I love visiting! Plus, at three, my nephew is still content with a bag full of different balls for a present. I threw in a new book or two and some coupons for 10 Wendy's Frosty treats, but the four pack of wuffle balls was what made him light up.

Back to cards, I promised some from my class and here are the first two.

Supplies for Trick or Treat:
White card base
Designer Paper: Heads Will Roll 5x1 1/2 (K&Company)
Stamped Images (Studio G)
Ribbon: Haunted Funky (KI Memories)
Border: Doodlebug Paper Frills
Ink: Spiced Marmalade (Tim Holtz Distress), Charcoal (Colorbox Chalk), Onyx (Autumn Leaves)
Tools: Corner Rounder

Supplies for Mr & Mrs:
Card Stock: Clear Craft Plastic 6x3 (Grafix), Blue 2 7/8x 2 7/8, White 2 3/4x2 3/4
Stickers: Wedding Cakes (Martha Stewart)
Stamps: Borders & Corners Mini (Papertrey Ink (PTI))
Ink: Perfect Match True Black (PTI)

I know the pictures are not the best, hoping Santa will bring me a new camera. I'll get to the other cards later this week. Before, I go, this is a release week at PTI and today's sneak peek was amazing! Go check out Mishie's new set of stamps and what all the Design Team created using the set. LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!