5.05.2008

Candy, Sneak Peek, and more

Happy Monday!

I am feeling better and my dad is getting better. Not sure if I mentioned he was in the hospital. Nothing major, for now. My candy karma continues. I just got an email from Sarah Schwerin all the way from Austrailia and I won her blog candy. She is on the DT for Darkroom Door. I love what she does with the images! Please stop by and check out her work and Darkroom Door.


Next, it is almost time for the My Sketch World card challenge. I sent my card to Lucy yesterday and I am posting sneak peaks until the 10th when she post the challenge. I took a departure from my usual bright colors. I am very proud of this card and hope you like the finished product. More glimpses to come in the next few days. Go check out what the layout DT did with Lucy's most recent challenge. By the way, she is offering a chance for the DT to post tutorials on MSW. Do you have any thing you want to learn more about related to stamping, scrapping, pretty much anything? Maybe you have seen something on my cards you would like explained. I'll do the research and put together a tutorial. Let me know. have some blog candy for my readers, all ten of you, and that might be stretching it a little. Have a super week!
Hope everyone was able to do something crafty on NSD. I made some additions to my stash and made some adjustments to my crafting space. I'll share pictures later this week. Maybe I'll even pass along some candy karma and

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!