5.19.2008

Next edition of Blog, What to Wear!

Look at what I did! This outfit is so slimming and such great colors for my blog. Don't you agree? I used Raspberry Road Designs' Happy Kitchen digital scrap papers and elements to make my new banner. Now that I have it all figured out, I may make a new outfit each week. FYI, I used Microsoft Office Publisher to create the image.

At yesterday's stamp club meeting Gloria told me she had acknowledge me on her blog. Well, that makes me feel super great and I wanted to make sure you got a chance to see her blog, Stamping and Creating. I love that her pictures are taken right in the kitchen. What a great backdrop for her creations.

I need to get back in a creative grove. I am collecting sketches and filing them on my computer so I can sit down and get creative when it strikes. Now it just needs to strike. I have a great conversation with one of my stamp club friends about how we spend more time figuring out how to store everything and not enough time on how to actually make cards and layouts. We decided we need to focus on making. OK, no card because the new banner is my big reveal for today. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!