11.25.2008

November My Sketch World Card

Looks like my card is not going to make it up on the My Sketch World page, so I am sharing it. I know the picture is a little fuzzy. I am researching new cameras for Santa to bring on Christmas morning. Inside the card is a dangling spider. Sorry I forgot to get a picture before I mailed the card to my nephew.

Now that I am moved, I am working on getting a VERY small section of my VERY small house set up as my studio space. Good thing I am headed home for Thanksgiving, I am thankful for the local IKEA. So, that means I may get Holiday cards made before the New Year arrives.

I do not have my product list with me. I may or may not be posting from work ;). If you are interested in knowing who made the DP and other stuff on the card leave me a comment and I will be happy to share.

So, please have a happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the time you have with family and friends. BE safe as you travel and create wonderful memories.

Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!