12.24.2009

Happy Holidays!

I wanted to say hello and wish everyone a warm and happy holiday season. I made it to my parent's house, and almost have all my gifts made and wrapped. I did go digital on the holiday card this year and used this paper that Ashley Newell shared as my inspiration. I think I might do some more digital work. Of course, I'll have to figure out how to add the images/documents on my blog.

If I get a new camera tomorrow, you can expect pictures in the new year! Keep your fingers crossed. I am a visual learner and need pictures to go with all these words.

My wish for you this season is contentment in your heart, activities that fulfill you and a daily life filled with creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!