7.01.2010

Digi Designing = New Header

Happy first day of July!

I am amazed at how quickly the summer is flying by for me. As soon as I return from the CHA SuperShow, I hit the ground running with the school year. I'd like to say I am excited, but I am just not feeling it at this point. Needless to say, I have a TON of things to do at work before I leave for CHA. Which means, I may not post as often between now and August. 

I do have some exciting things in the works for August and September. This is another thing that might limit my posts. You see, I need to get all my ducks in a row. Anticipate at least two BIG blog candy opportunities.

On to today's creation. Look up. I made the new patriotic banner this morning. I used Microsoft Word, so no need to worry about the fancy programs. Once I completed placing all of my digital elements, I saved a pdf to iPhoto and used Picnik to re-size and add the drop shadow. Voila! 

The digital elements were all freebies. I used Lettering Delights' American Love alphabet, a pdf of the music from America the Beautiful (can't remember where I got this, just googled it), Sugarplum Paperie for the fireworks. Oh, the ribbon and flare came from Brittney at Britt-ish Designs. I think that covers it. 

Such a sense of accomplishment. Now I have to really get to my job...

Thanks for stopping by today. I'd love to hear from you so leave a comment or ask a question.

Happy Day!

Links:
Britt-ish Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!