7.23.2010

Pinwheels for Paige


When I say I am not posting until after CHA, what I really mean is... OK, one more challenge and then I am done. Paige at CARDS Magazine requested cards with pinwheels. Here is my response. The medium pinwheel even spins! Have a SUPER weekend!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest creation. I'd love to hear from you so leave a comment or ask a question.

Happy Day!

Links:
CARDS

Details: 
Stamps: American Crafts ( Fresh, Fun)
Ink: Ranger (Faded Jens), Memento (Tuxedo Black), PTI (Fresh Snow)
Paper: PTI (Kraft, White), Cosmo Cricket (Snorkel, Girl Friday), American Crafts (Everyday Howdy)
Other: K & Co (Brad), Mark Richards (Metal Stickers), Queen & Co (Nightfall), Micheals (Rhinestone)

1 comment:

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!