4.03.2010

Preemptive Look What I Did

Saturday Greetings!

I know that I was going to wait until Wednesday to post my LOOK WHAT I DID, but I am just too excited. So this is my second early LOOK WHAT I DID, check out the Cards Blog. Guess who has a card featured from the last challenge? I did several happy dances yesterday and tried to explain to anyone who might get "it" that I was on the blog. Not everyone was as excited as me, mainly because they are not familiar with the whole card making world, but I assured them they should be impressed and amazed by my talent (wink, wink). OK, this should be my last preemptive LOOK WHAT I DID.

I'd love to hear from you so leave a comment or ask a question.

Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations girl! Woot! Woot! So sorry I did not get a chance to join in on your challenge. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!