5.05.2010

Busted LWID

OK. So, my LOOK WHAT I DID idea is not the next big thing in crafting. But, I am not giving up on this idea, just yet. I know each of you have great stuff happening and I want to make sure that you get to share it with each other. I guess, I'll just have to bribe you... MORE BLOG CANDY! 

I will reopen the inlinkz for the LWID. The carrot is... another box of goodies, including a 12 x 12 red scrapbook and a selection of patterned papers. I'll take a picture and get the whole package posted next week. Is that tempting enough? Please share an LWID with the rest of us, we really want to know what you have been doing with your time. I'll randomly draw a winner from the people who submit for LWID.  

I'll start. Remember I said I was heading home to spend the weekend with my nephew? Well, this is the picture of us heading into the Braves game...
and this is about 20 seconds after we got back in the car at the end of the game...

We had a BLAST! I LOVE that kid! I know, I know... He is the CUTEST kid ever. I am busy with graduations, so the cards postings are not likely before Monday. I am working on some so I will have pics next week. 

By the way, I made Super 6 for Sketch 61 at Card Patterns Sketch challenge blog.  The link is in my side bar under the Featured Designs section. Go see what the five other card makers submitted for the challenge plus the winner's card.

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear from you so leave a comment or ask a question. 

Happy Day!

Here's how you post for LWID:
  • Upload your LWID to your blog, click on your blog post title, copy the URL, and add it to Inlinkz below or upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL for the flickr page and put that in the Inlinkz. 
  • Pick your image and complete the process.
  • Upload your projects by11:59 p.m  EST, Wednesday May 19.
 

1 comment:

  1. O - M - G ! SOOOO cute! If he isn't just the spittin' image of his dad, aunt, and grandmother! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!