8.12.2010

CHA Crafty Star Sightings


What a great lady! I am so amazed that she responds to all her comments and takes the time to acknowledge all the submissions for her challenges. I really thought she had a small group of interns responding, but Cath sent me a response to my clean and graphic card while I was at CHA and I had the chance to confirm that she was actually in the hotel room sending emails during the SuperShow. Now, that is dedication to the cause. I really had a great time meeting the whole Paper Crafts Magazine crew and loved reading my sneak preview copy of the latest edition on the plane home. 
How the PTI team stayed smiling the whole show is beyond me. They worked so hard with the make and takes. Smiling, instructing, posing for pics, demoing(is this a word?), stamping, smiling, laughing...  Papertrey Ink is the reason I started coming to CHA SuperShow and I loved the booth this year. How cute are those PTI aprons? Debbie is so sweet and always smiling.  When I asked for some support for my first blog candy, she included me in one of her posts. I really appreciate her effort. Hope she says yes to my next request for blog candy support...

While I was working on one of the PTI make and takes, I noticed this crafty star sitting across from me. Sharon graciously let me snap a photo while she worked on the PTI make and take. Among their many talents, Sharon and Debbie do amazing things with COPIC markers. Make sure to visit their blogs.
This lady is on point. She has style, business savvy and is so sweet. I had some questions about submitting for publication and Ashley took the time to give me her perspective.  We met at CHA SuperShow in Orlando. Now, I know I am not her BFF (I am open to the concept. If she is interested), but she is a source of inspiration through her blog and Embellish Magazine as well as the numerous publications and design teams.  

I saw so many other Crafty Stars, but never got a chance to get photos. It's my own fault. I always remember my camera after the photo opportunity. Not shocking, that I failed scrap booking. Next, I'll share pics of the many make and takes I completed at the SuperShow. There was so much to do and so little time.

Thanks for stopping by Asleep on the Couch.

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!