3.24.2008

Not just one but FOUR


Apparently saying it enough does pay off... I made four cards on Saturday and Sunday. Next to my post is number one - I started with a white card added light green cardstock, Bazzill, I think. I aged both papers with Color Box Chalk Inks, Chestnut Roan and Lime Pastel. The Large panel, I made myself using the embossing resist method. I ink a piece of cardstock using multiple stamps and inks, Adirondack, Color Box, and Palette, to name a few. Then I used a Hero Arts shadow stamp, Versa Mark ink and Stamp-n Stuff to create the lines Blue Pearl embossing powders. Once you heat the embossing powder, then you ink the entire surface with a dark color, Chestnut Roan in this case. After that, you can wipe the ink off the embossed section revealing your originally stamped images!
The circle is from Inkadinkado, Round Frames set. I used the same emboss resist method. I punched a tag out of the same Bazzill paper. Using Color Box ink, in pink, I stamped the sentiment and embossed it in Blue Pearl. I finished the tage by brushing Color Box Chalk Inks, Chestnut Roan and Lime Pastel on the edges and surface. Finished the card with a Ghost flower from Heidi Swapp. Added a touch of bling and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!