2.03.2010

Feeling Sketchy?

Howdy,

I tried my hardest to make cards for all 9 images from the Papertrey Ink 3rd anniversary celebration, but alas, I only accomplished three. Out of those 3, TWO also worked for sketches. This one is based on the FTL 76 at Clean and Simple Cards. This one is based on Kazan's sketch over at 2Sketches4You. The other one worked for the Creative Belli Challenge: Ribbon. It just says ribbon not how much ribbon is required as a minimum. SO my 1 inch folded in half meets the requirements. Believe it or not, I got up this morning and cleaned up my work space. They say that after you do something for 30 days it is a habit. I'm trying hard to make a clean craft surface a habit.

By the way, this is my birthday month, and I am planning to give a few people some presents. I collected all the candy together this weekend and took some pictures. Just realized I left my camera card in my computer at home. I'll try to post some pics of the goodies this evening.

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!