2.11.2010



Happy Birthday to Me! So, I mentioned some fun stuff and some blog candy earlier this week. I want to give birthday presents to celebrate my big day. I created a sketch and a color combo. Remeber this is my first attempt at any of this blog interaction, so be patient. The main goal is FUN!

These are all Papertrey Ink colors, but any versions will do, just keep it in the same family. The details go like this,

1. Submit a comment to enter once.
2. Complete a card using the sketch to enter again.
3. Complete a card using the color combo to enter again.
4. Now, you can also be entered for being a Follower.

Please note in the Mr. Linky submission if your card is for the sketch or color combo. You can link to your own blog or any number of sites where you publish your cards.

Ok, so I hope to increase my readership by providing some fun, so please share this with all your friends.  You can see the goodies in this post. All submissions are due by February 28.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest creation. I'd love to hear from you so leave a comment or ask a question.

Happy Day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sally! Happy Happy Birthday!!! All of my stuff is packed for our big move (down to your neck of the woods) or I would LOVE to play along. What a GREAT sketch! And the colors are so yummy!

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! That is a LOT of cool stuff you are going to share!! Now that the Papertreyink challenges are over, I can go ahead and work on your challenges!! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dicovered your challenge. Going right to work on the two cards. This will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! Hope it is wonderful. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!