2.14.2010

OMG, I am so cool.

OK, I am not that cool, but what happened today is SUPER cool. Debbie Olson, yes, I typed Debbie Olson, was so kind to mention my Birthday Challenge on her blog, Thinking and Inking. Of course, I have followed Debbie for a long time now and love what she does for PTI and the CLASSroom. She has a knack of combining patterned papers that I absolutely envy and has mad Copic skills.

I met Debbie and several ladies from the PTI group at the last summer CHA in Orlando. They were working hard on the making takes. I was so rude and while I stood in line at the PTI table, I enhaled a cupcake from the Splitcoast booth. All that craft stuff makes a girl hungry. Well, apparently so does hosting thousands of crazed PTI fans at the make and take table. So, I went and grabbed two cupcakes for Debbie and Heather Nichols. I think at first they were pretty leary of the seemingly (craft)star struck redhead bearing cupcakes. Who knows if they ever ate the cupcakes, but at least I made an impression. Hee, hee, stamps, ink, impression, get it? I hope to make it back to CHA this summer. Who knows if I will arrive with cupcakes in hand. 

I truly appreciate Debbie's public service announcement.

Thanks for stopping by I'd love to hear from you so leave a comment or ask a question.

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!