1.30.2010

Organization Do over

After seeing the mess that was, I can share some detail shots of the organized studio. Concept to remember, IKEA is a crafters Dream! I love picking up towel racks for $1.99 and using them to keep a ton of stuff off my craft table but still at arms reach.  Plus that great ribbon storgae shelf was on sale at Michael's for $9.99. Love It! Look at the that clean work space on top of my new IKEA bookshelf. One of my goals was to create more usable surface for die cutting, Cricut stuff, and ironing fabric.
My PTI stamp sets are in the clear bin with several larger sets also in a bin. My inks are in the small drawers. All my Studio G stamps sets are hung on the wall as well as my bling and a few other small stamps sets. Check that goal off!
End result means my supplies are more accessible and I use them more because I can see them. Yeah for me!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!