1.29.2010

Studio Space before Mission Organzation

I know I shared some pictures of my space neat and organized. I thought it might be fun to share the before pictures. Ok, not really fun, because I fear someone might suggest me for the TV show Hoarders. I am a chronic pile maker and I tend to let things accumulate. My mother would say to an extreme, but I feel confident it could be worse. These pictures are not what this space was like on a daily basis. This shows the start of pulling everything out to begin the organization process. Yes, I am working on not making anymore purchases until I use the supplies that I have in my stash. Expect that Micheal's keeps sending me 60% off coupons. Who can pass that up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!