3.08.2010

Final Moxie Fab

 

This is my Love submission. See the happy couple riding off into the sunset? Ok, the sun is pretty high in the sky to be a sunset, but you know what I mean. This is definitely out of the box for me. I tried to create a scene around the adorable stamp from Heidi Grace. My execution is not perfect, but I think I will keep working on it. I feel like this type of card forces me to use my stamps in more creative ways. I also used masking, paper piecing, and of course, my Copics. Have you tried anything like this?

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest creation. I'd love to hear from you so leave a comment or ask a question.

Happy Day!


Details: 
Paper: Silver Lining - Luster (We R Memory Keepers), white card base
Stamps: Valentine's Day (Heidi Grace), Road Trip (Inkadinkadoo), Everything Happy (Stampendous)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Copics: R29,R24, RV09, RV11, Y19, Y13, Y15, G24, G28,G12, R0000, BG0000, YG0000, BG45, BG10 Atyou spica clear
Other: Gemstone (Paperstudio) 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sally! Thanks again for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!