3.01.2010

Just an update

My work life got in the way of my craft and hobby life, so I have been MIA for a few days. I know the birthday challenge ended yesterday, but I have something big up my sleeve so I am extending the deadline. Participation was a little lack luster and I know that I can drum up some more participants with my surprise. I'll post in the coming days with some new creations and the surprise. Thanks to those who signed up to follow, left comments and attempted the sketch or color challenge. In the final drawing, I will include anyone who falls in those categories TWICE.  Thanks for the patience.

Thanks for stopping by and  I'd love to hear from you so leave a comment or ask a question.

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!