3.08.2010

Reading is fundamental

 

The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and On-Line


I used my birthday gift card to buy this book on Saturday, along with a Cinnamon Dolce Frappuccino® Blended Coffee and a peanut butter cookie. I had to use my "free" money for a little indulgence, plus I think it falls in the "calories do not count on your birthday "category since it was originally a gift given on my birthday. Do not judge me!  

Kari has a fresh view of making and selling your handmade products. The book is personable and fun while informative and chocked full of wisdom from successful designers and business people.  Already, I am waking up in the middle of the night jotting down ideas and thoughts. I am not sure I want to start selling my wares on a broad scale anytime soon, but I am inspired after reading this book. Expect to see changes in my blogging. No worries, all good stuff. I want you to have the best experience possible when you visit this little slice of the cyberspace pie. So, I am making some tweaks and doing some long term goals setting to ensure a quality product. I guess at this point, my product is Asleep on the Couch.

I still remember promising a bigger and better blog candy. I am adding a little floral flare to the pot, hint, hint. Look for the reveal later this week. This evening, I will post some new creations.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest thoughts and creation. I'd love to hear from you so leave a comment or ask a question.

Happy Day!



P.S. Did you notice I have THREE followers? I know I have more followers than that, but it is so neat to see the little blocks pop up in the sidebar.  I love seeing how people visualize their identity. Notice the cute elephant from my friend, Kate, at KatyDidCrafts. Check out the great stuffed animals she makes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!