3.31.2010

Eggs Galore

Eggs, eggs everywhere, not a chicken in sight, but what a cute chick! Have I mentioned that I am pretty corny? I believe it is one of my endearing qualities. This is my Easter card. I am very happy with the finished product. All that fussy cutting flowers was not a ton of fun, but the outcomes works for me. In my rush to get out of the house this morning, I left the post-it with all the details on my craft table. I'll update the details tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, it is the last day to participate in my blog candy. RUN, don't walk to your craft space and make a card using this sketch.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest creation. I'd love to hear from you so leave a comment or ask a question.

Happy Day!

Details:

Stamps:

Ink:

Paper:

Copics:

Other:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!