4.13.2008

Already on the wrong foot..




So, I started my day by reading an email from Lucy at MySketchWorld that asked if I had made anything for the card sketch. Well, no, because I never got any information. SO, sad. All the cards look so lovely on the slide show, mine is just missing. Not to fear, I am going to get busy making a card and send it to Lucy. Hopefully, she will add the late addition.
But, I did complete Beate's Weekend Challenge and a Lizzie Anne Designs challenge. See exhibit A (right) and B (left). They are mostly paper and ink with a little ribbon thrown in for good measure. Let me know what you think. OK, I am off to work on my card for MSW. Check out the site later to see what I make. Have a super Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. marvellous .its fantastic.i like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one with the ribbon slider and all the buttons, very cute, and fun colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!