4.03.2008

Back to saying, "I will make a card today" ...


I've been so busy, I have not created a thing. So sad! I have a few things to do around the house, but I will make a card today. I did find some great baby items in the Target dollar section. We are going to welcome twins in the fall, Aunt Sally again and again, so I am getting ready. Found out Wednesday they are a boy and a girl!

I do have a few cards left to share from my last big creation day. This one was pretty simple. The image is a stamp from Imaginations. I used color pencil and baby oil gel to add color. Then de-stressed the edges as well as added ink. Using my heart punch, I made the decorative edge added ribbon and some light green bling. My favorite part is the color! Big impact!
I am leading the card club meeting later this month at Scrap Chic Boutique. I need to start playing with my ideas so I can develop the class. So, I should be posting my play creations soon. It's almost the weekend! Have a super day!

1 comment:

  1. Great site - I love the cards! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!