4.08.2008

Mostly Shout Outs

Today, I have a list of things to accomplish. I am supposed to be applying for jobs, but I am taking care of my creative stuff, first. Well, It appears that after years of never winning anything, I am rolling in the blog candy. I got an email yesterday from Shelley at Stampin' and a scrappin' letting me know I won one of her bits o'candy! I am most excited because it includes some Prima flowers! Never had any of those and very excited to play with them. Shelley has an Etsy store, you should check it out.

Also, while surfing this morning, I discovered http://www.paperclipping.com/. Podcast and video of great stamping stuff. I watched a great clip of Dedra Long's stamping room. SO jealous of her space! So check it out.

By tonight, I hope to have a few more cards completed, applied for at least 5 jobs and maybe figured out how to make some money on Etsy. Ok, that is a little adventerous, but set high goals and you may reach them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!