4.02.2008

Fresh, cool morning


Good morning! I really do enjoy sitting at my desk with the backdoor open and feeling a slight chill in the air, but knowing it will warm up quickly. My very busy convention is coming to a close, thank goodness. I did not make the Scrapbook Express DT. I know the people that did will be a great team. Check out their work over the next six months at Scrapbook Express.I am looking forward to what they create!


I love getting mail. The whole process of finding something new in the box and opening it really makes me happy. So, imagine how happy I was when I had a package in the mail on Monday. The package was full of Blog Candy from Kelly at Daisy Girl. She picked my color combo as her winner. The envelope was full of ribbon, three clear stamps and mini album and a great card. Thanks to Kelly for the goodies.

So how about a card. This one is more simple than most of my cards, as of late. Everything is turning from brown to green, so I made a card that does the same. The bright new green that I see on most trees, plants, bushes, right now is very stimulating. The image is from Magenta. I inked it with markers and really like the impression it makes. Hope you are enjoying the green around you. If spring has not yet sprung in your world, hold on, it's coming!
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. heyyy sally !
    I think with all those awesome cards ... you are actually a geniusssss ...
    I wish I had some of them , they are so beautiful
    Good Luck
    Haleh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!