4.07.2008

Monday, Monday...


Happy Monday! My weekend was nice. Topped it off with a walk in the park with the dogs. With all the rain we have had lately, they are a eager to get out of the house. So, no more cards this weekend. I did start work on the card club class. This is a sneak peak into my class samples. Just blurry enough to not be clear and just clear enough to look like holiday images. What will we make?


A few weeks ago, I help Colleen S. of Distinctive Touches name her upcoming card class. Jeri B. from Memories from the Attic sent me some blog candy for helping out Colleen. Well, I had a package in the mail yesterday, forgot to check the mail on Saturday. Jeri sent great stuff, beautiful papers, flowers, even corduroy flowers, cat eye ink, ribbon and some Heidi Swapp Sparkle! Can't wait to play with it all. Thanks, again, for sharing the candy with me.
Off to nanny, Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!