4.22.2008

A little green for the Earth

FYI - I treated the recycled elements with archival spray so it would not ruin my cards and pages.

I promised I’d post again today and here it goes…
In honor of Earth Day, I wanted to share my recycled page elements. These are from my post consumer waste, a.k.a cereal and coke boxes. I made packets of the embellishment for the women in my stamp club at Scrap Chic Boutique. The great thing about them is that you can use the side with color, or use the other side just like you would chip board.

Now, for a card that I made to submit for the DT contest, but I missed the deadline. The post said Saturday, and I read Sunday. Oh, well, maybe next time.

Guess what? I am getting a card for My Sketch World ready for posting. Make sure to check the site on May 10 for the next sketch and samples by the DT.
OK, more to come later this week. I am working on a gift for a friend who is moving to Ohio and cards for other sketches. Have a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out this post. Hope you have a great day!